Attorney Lin Wood, of Covington Catholic Fame, Just Debunked A Left-Wing Conspiracy Theory About Kyle Rittenhouse
August 28, 2020 (2y ago)

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

HOW TO SUPPORT REVOLVER NEWS — Go Ad-Free HERE — Donate HERE

CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEED — FOLLOW US ON GAB — FOLLOW US ON GETTR

If you’ve been online the past few days, you’ve seen it over and over again. Left-wing internet lawyers are everywhere, claiming that Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty of murder because he “crossed state lines with a gun while underage.” But Attorney Lin Wood, of Richard Jewell fame, just debunked that wild conspiracy theory with a single tweet.

I suppose Lin Wood just took the AR-15 of truth and blasted a massive hole in the arm of left-wing internet lawyers everywhere.

You may recall Lin Wood, or you may not. In any case, he is the brave attorney who fought for justice for Richard Jewell. The late Mr. Jewell was falsely accused of the Atlanta Olympics bombing by a baying mob of fake news media jackals.

It was a story that shook Atlanta to its core. Easily, one of the biggest stories in the city’s history.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing during the 1996 Olympic Games in downtown Atlanta.

At the center of it all, Richard Jewell.

He was the security guard who was once hailed a hero, but then became a prime suspect.

“He asked me – he said, ‘Mr. Wood, would you represent me?’ On one condition. He said, ‘What’s that Mr. Wood?’ You’re going to have to accept my apology because I believe that you were guilty. As I think about it, if the media fooled me then they fooled a lot of people. I want to help you set things right,” explained Lin Wood.

Wood was the lead civil attorney for Jewell.

“I spent 16 years representing Richard,” Wood said. “Richard Jewell changed my life and he changed my career, because I have focused since Richard’s case primarily on the area of defamation and reputation and protection,” Wood mentioned. [WXIA]

Lin Wood. also represents Nick Sandmann in a crusade for justice against all the fake news media outlets that defamed Sandmann as a “racist sexist homophobic white male Trump supporter.”

The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a Native American elder.

Sandmann declared the victory in a tweet on his 18th birthday. It’s unclear how much the newspaper settled for.

“On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote.

“Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do,” he continued. [NY Post]

Just like Kyle Rittenhouse and Nicholas Sandmann, Richard Jewell had done nothing wrong.

I guess that’s why many Americans have labeled the fake news media, “The Enemy of the People.”

Lin wasn’t satisfied with merely debunking the arguments of left-wing internet lawyers. He continued in his stalwart defense of Rittenhouse.

God bless him.

Lin Wood has set up a nonprofit to fund Rittenhouse’s legal defense. It’s called “Fight Back Foundation,” and you can donate to it here.

Revolver News has previously analyzed the situation in a series of articles and concluded that, as the evidence stands now, Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong.

Our initial analysis:

In the aftermath of last night’s looting, arson, and carnage in Kenosha, Wisconsin, all of the nation’s attention is now focused on 17-year old Kyle Rittenhouse, who allegedly shot three looters, killing two. Authorities arrested Rittenhouse in his Illinois home Wednesday, charging him with first-degree murder as an adult. A fair and honest look at the available evidence strongly suggests that these charges are not warranted. The authorities, in charging Rittenhouse with first-degree murder when all available evidence clearly points to self-defense, apparently desire to kneel before a frothing mob rather than ensure justice is served.  READ MORE

And our follow-up, which incorporates some analysis from the New York Times itself.

In a surprising turn of events, the New York Times has done some actual, real investigative reporting and confirmed Revolver’s conclusion that the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting is an open-and-shut case of self-defense. Shockingly, the evidence turned up by the New York Times actually strengthens the case for self-defense.  READ MORE

Some are speculating that the New York Times might be providing some actual honest reporting because they are cautiously trying to tamp down the left-wing witch hunt mob, for fear it might hurt Biden in the polls.

Of course, as we all know, the victims of the Rittenhouse self-defense shootings were all lumpenprole criminals of the very worst order.

 

The only conclusion we can possibly see here is this:

Free Kyle Rittenhouse.

And donate to his legal defense fund.

HOW TO SUPPORT REVOLVER NEWS — Go Ad-Free HERE — Donate HERE

CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEED — FOLLOW US ON GAB — FOLLOW US ON GETTR

SUPPORT REVOLVER.NEWS WITH A DONATION

Please contribute to our war chest. Donations help us grow, stay online, and fight.

“Our people have all left Drudge ... They like REVOLVER and others!”
President Donald J. Trump
“...many of Drudge's long-time readers have fled to Revolver News...”
Tucker Carlson, FOX News

Want to remove the ads on Revolver? Subscribe!

Support our war chest with a monthly subscription and enjoy a faster, minimal Revolver.News reading experience.

Subscribe monthly

$5.00 / monthHide ads for $5/month

Subscribe for a year

$49.00 / yearHide ads for $49/year

$11 OFF — Best value

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies.

Okay