Revolver Exclusive: General Flynn Reveals Alarming New Details on Russia Hoax
July 29, 2021 (3mo ago)

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Support Revolver By Going AD-FREE

CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEED — FOLLOW US ON GAB — CHECK OUT THE MERCH STORE

In the past handful of years, General Michael Flynn has proved his mettle fighting in the trenches against the vicious globalist left. General Flynn generously agreed to meet with Revolver for a few questions. Revolver released an initial excerpt of that interview earlier in the week, along with a link to the full interview itself. If you missed that first installment, you can view it here.

In the second segment of our interview, General Flynn offers his insights on geopolitics. Specifically, we ask the General about the geopolitical costs of the left’s extended Russiagate hoax. The damage the Russiagate hoax did to our domestic politics is well known, and here General Flynn elaborates on the damage it has done to our foreign policy and ability to build important strategic relationships.

Watch on Rumble

Watch on Gab TV

Watch on Bitchute

Watch on Odysee

As a follow-up to the previous segment, we discuss the problem of the neoconservatives in Washington — those who would prefer to be at war everywhere, and forever. General Flynn offers his candid assessment of the neocons, as well as his sense of how the United States ought to prioritize its geopolitical challenges..

Watch on Rumble

Watch on Gab TV

Watch on Bitchute

Watch on Odysee

The full interview covers a range of topics from Big Tech censorship, to critical race theory in the military, to the geopolitical costs of Russiagate, and General Flynn’s advice to young patriots — watch it here:

Watch on Gab TV

Watch on Rumble

Watch on Bitchute

Watch on Odysee

Support Revolver By Going AD-FREE

SUPPORT REVOLVER.NEWS WITH A DONATION

Please contribute to our war chest. Donations help us grow, stay online, and fight.

“Our people have all left Drudge ... They like REVOLVER and others!”
President Donald J. Trump
“...many of Drudge's long-time readers have fled to Revolver News...”
Tucker Carlson, FOX News

Want to remove the ads on Revolver? Subscribe!

Support our war chest with a monthly subscription and enjoy a faster, minimal Revolver.News reading experience.

$5.00 / monthHide ads for $5/month

$49.00 / yearHide ads for $49/year

$11 OFF — Best value
Notify of
17 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Timothy Stewart
2 months ago

I hope this is more than the generalizations & outlines contained in the first part. All sizzle, no steak.

Paul
2 months ago

what are these alarming details??

read and listened to the whole thing and still don’t know??

Concern4US
Reply to  Paul

I suspected as much. Glad I didn’t waste my time watching.

Paul

DARRENBEATTIEFXCKYOUANDFUCURFACE

Tony Anderson
Reply to  Paul

get off the site libtard we do not need your kind

Jilli
Reply to  Tony Anderson

NaziChop talking to himself again.

littlewing
Reply to  Jilli

You are wrecking this place just as much as anyone else.
Calling people names when you have no idea who they are.
This is the reason I bailed out of here.

Blik
Reply to  Paul

Wow, you must be highly intelligent with a tag like that.

Jilli
2 months ago

Timothy, Paul, Concern, and Tony are all one lying mental defective with Multiple Personality Disorder we call NaziChop because the only person he really admires is mass murderer Adolf Hitler. Darren / Revolver will never have a successful message board, in which good people can enjoy posting without insults, until this evil troll is banned permanently. If something is worth doing it’s worth doing well and this message board is not doing well.

littlewing
Reply to  Jilli

Ihavebeencallednazichopbyothershere.
Alsowhatiswrongwiththespacinghere.
Thiswholeplaceisamess.
sad.

Timothy Stewart
Reply to  Jilli

Whoa Jilli, how can you make such a statement when you have no idea who I am or do? Troll? NOPE. I subscribed here for in depth news & perspective not available elsewhere. IMHO, this interview is filled with softball questions & answers. If you don’t think so, please give us the specifics you feel are new revelations. I expect more from Revolver than this. I’m a subscriber & support them. I sincerely hope the next interview(s) are with hardball questions & real inside baseball answers. Moreover, stop with the censoring posture. If that’s what you need to do, take it elsewhere. All should be able to express their opinions freely & without complaint. This board should not be an echo chamber. Again, I’m here for steak – not sizzle.

Michael Edward Avery
2 months ago

No censorship! In my opinion complain or ridicule all you want. I just don’t have to pay attention or whatever. I my opinion speak freely.

Citizen3
2 months ago

I will never forgive Flynn for his Q Anon stuff. Especially when he said that there was a 10/10 chance that Trump would be inaugurated again in January. Something about Flynn is just wrong. Whatever the “storm” was, he hyped it. But then nothing actually happened. He led us all down a path. But why? I never really understood why he was doing that.

littlewing
2 months ago

Hey Darren you should take the message board down rather than let unhinged people here wreck your site.
Love ya and thanks for all you are doing.

PrairieDog
2 months ago

Your on GAB revolver.com, where is the GAB share icon, many of us do not use or visit twitter or fb.
Simple fix, help us share your work?

Brian Lasater
2 months ago

Finally. Darren asked the right questions! Cudos!

Brian
2 months ago

Lemme know when you write it out. I don’t watch, I read.

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies.

Okay