Something Truly Remarkable is Unfolding in France, And It’s Starting to Feel a Little “King Louis-ish”
August 1, 2021 (4mo ago)

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Support Revolver By Going AD-FREE

CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEED — FOLLOW US ON GAB — CHECK OUT THE MERCH STORE

There’s something remarkable happening in France right now, and it’s starting to feel a little “Louis XVI-ish.”

If you’re not familiar with the French Revolution (May 5, 1789 – November 9, 1799), it was an incredible period of sweeping political and societal change in France.

And while there were many different circumstances and reasons which sparked the revolution, it really boiled down to three main crisis points: social, political, and economic. And one of the most formidable groups spearheading the push for reform were the peasants — or as we’d call them today, the “working class.”

French peasants were furious over rapid population growth, harvest failures, physiocratic calls for modernization of agriculture — basically “agricultural economists” seeking to revamp farming – -as well as the rising cost of dues paid out to the Lords who owned the land.

These issues were the driving force behind the peasants’ desire to demolish feudalism in France.

In short, the monarchy had gotten far too big for its britches, and the working class said, “enough,” and grabbed their pitchforks and took to the streets… and the rest is history.

There was far more to it than that, but you get the picture.

And as it always does, history repeats its self… and once again, the French working class is back in the streets, with symbolic pitch-forks in hand, protesting a government that’s gotten far too big for its britches.

This time around, the French working class is furious over President Emmanuel Macron’s tyrannical Covid vaccine push.

Macron is basically telling people, you either take the jab or you lose any shot at a normal life.

Threats like that didn’t sit well with the hard-working people of France, and they came out to protest — hundreds of thousands of people.

However, what’s happening in France goes even deeper than vaccines — many of the people who are protesting are also experiencing mounting poverty, and a country that’s been overrun with refugees — this is true especially in cities like Marseilles, whose citizens have a natural inherent distrust of authority and government — they’re like the “Rebel South” in the US.

When you put the entire picture together, you can start to see those “Louis XVI” vibes I mentioned earlier, right?

The images coming out of France are stunning and for those of us in the United States, who feel we’re just a hop, skip, and a jump away from this happening in our country, it’s inspiring to see brave citizens stand up and fight back against tyranny.

Take a look:

Nurses and doctors faced off against cops:

Citizens again swarmed at the Place de la Bastille:

Bombs in the streets:

It’s quite a sight to see.

And it makes you wonder, as Emmanuel Macron gazes out his palace window, looking down upon the hordes of angry peasants below if he doesn’t feel a slight kinship to King Louis the 16th — another privileged man who couldn’t understand the plight of his people, and who ended up paying for it with his life.

Support Revolver By Going AD-FREE

CHECK OUT THE NEWS FEED — FOLLOW US ON GAB — CHECK OUT THE MERCH STORE

SUPPORT REVOLVER.NEWS WITH A DONATION

Please contribute to our war chest. Donations help us grow, stay online, and fight.

“Our people have all left Drudge ... They like REVOLVER and others!”
President Donald J. Trump
“...many of Drudge's long-time readers have fled to Revolver News...”
Tucker Carlson, FOX News

Want to remove the ads on Revolver? Subscribe!

Support our war chest with a monthly subscription and enjoy a faster, minimal Revolver.News reading experience.

$5.00 / monthHide ads for $5/month

France today:comment image

France yesterday: comment image

Undieturd(@frankstiles)

Enter, Robespierre?

guestyguest
4 months ago

Darren is right in that the root of the Revolution was the contempt of the 1st and 2nd estates for the population, and extreme social separation between these groups. But as these and scores of other revolutions demonstrate (such as the Russian and the Chinese), literally decapitating the elite never leads to a positive outcome, and usually means at least several decades of war and despotic dystopian oppression.

We need to create the same sort of incentives and competition among these various groups that have woven into the social oligarchy: the media, the financier’s, the industrialists, all facets of big government that they force the rest of us to live by. Destroying the elite would mean chaos, but introducing them to the some measure of the unforgiving Darwinism they expect the rest of us endure might be a successful means of re-balancing our society.

We could start with the surveillance state. Change the budgets of the alphabet soup – just for a few years – to force them to go after scalps in other agencies for having violated the rights of American citizens. No cross-agency scalps would be punished by deep, across the board budget cuts – and not just baseline, but in real terms of 20-40%. This would mean some weakness and potential chaos, perhaps some successful terrorists attacks in the short term (likely with more than one false flag), but it’s like the debt. The longer we put this off the worse the eventual reckoning .. as in yes, enter, stage right, Robespierre.

dually(@fgreen)
4 months ago

An elite that KNOWS it is always right is the biggest threat to social order. We are witnessing the end of “progress” in our time.

David Grenier
Reply to  dually

“We were wrong, and we apologize” said no tyrants ever. Tyrants are always correct, right up to the time they meet their demise. Nicolae Ceaușescu was a perfect example, denying the authority of the court that condemned him to death, and attempting to give orders to those preparing his firing squad. He was still in charge, in his own mind, right up to the end.

John p Cline
4 months ago

The French Revolution was never a truly remarkable thing , it was almost a year and a half of mideval blood letting and cruel violence , and it wasn’t a real revolutionary war more than it was a bloody anarchy brought on by the murderous ‘Jacqueri’ i
In fact there was no honor to it at all , just Guillotines.
We allowed the British quarter to properly surrender when we beat them, and General Cornwallis died peacefully in his bed in India in 1805

guestyguest
Reply to  John p Cline

We had the luxury of an ocean between ourselves and our former nominal overlords. What the French, the Russians and the Chinese did was essentially like self-amputation. The Brits are an interest counter-example to them, and a better model of longer-term gradual reform that is less destructive. But I can’t speak to the suffering of the people who had to live under the monarchs, especially near the end. It’s all a great historical warning to us where we are here and now. Act early, because the deeper it gets the worse the eventual implosion.

IsusVasskres
Reply to  John p Cline

And it was never a sporadic and spontaneous thing, it has been a carefully and meticulously planned endevour orchestrated by the secret societies which to us are known as the freemasons. The double headed eagle feeds the same belly, remember that.

Susan J Sylvia
4 months ago

“Let them eat cake!” cries the imbecile in the palace.

Jack
Reply to  Susan J Sylvia

Yeah. She’s wasn’t an imbecile and she didn’t say that. That was the leftist propaganda of the time. The French Revolution was the precursor to all of the Communist revolutions. Many more peasants were murdered by the revolutionaries than royals. Learn some history

Rick
4 months ago

I want the civil war so badly I can taste their blood. When it gets here, and it will soon, there will be a purge unlike anything ever seen on this planet. We are many, they are few and the military will split in support. The war will be over quickly.

Homo Vastans
Reply to  Rick

The never are.

Jack
Reply to  Rick

Be careful what you wish for.

DippityDoo
Reply to  Rick

, said almost everyone who started a war. But your sentiment is shared by many.

Jimmy Le Blanc
Reply to  Rick

Fed

H1jen1
Reply to  Rick

This ‘civil war’ began when social media and community organizer in chief Barack Obama took office. He never hid his contempt for the establishment of America’s systems and institutions. Nor did he disguise his intentions or agenda. The American people were blinded in the mire of their self righteousness for electing a black president TWICE (who REPRESENTED 0.0001% of BLACK AMERICANS). And here we are, suffering his STOLEN 3rd term after having our entire way of life be completely DISCARDED due to a reliance on big tech, and their collusion to infect us with FEAR from a non deadly bioweapon in the form of a virus.

littlewing
4 months ago

Of course. Pluto was in Aquarius for the American Revolution, of which I have two dozen graves in and the French Revolution. The US Pluto return will happen in Feb 2022. Then it moves into Aquarius which destroys collectivism. Saturn is in Aquarius now, haha starting in March 2020 which was lockdown. Well in 2023 it leaves Aquarius.
All of this does portend a very dangerous for the Saturn people. I predicted this 30 yrs ago.
I am so tired of being right.

Now come at me with your best shot.
I predicted Trump Prez 2016 in 2011. Brexit when nobody thought it would happen.

Jane West
Reply to  littlewing

I am fascinated by your take on February 2022. I know a little about nation astrology, but I have “known” that February 2022 is an important marker date in our collective reality in the U.S.A. February 1st, 2022 also marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year of “The Golden Tiger” in water and that portends big change. It sounds like the “Saturn Elite” are more than aware of this massive shift in February 2022 and are pushing HARD right now for all of their Draconian laws because it won’t work much past 2/2022. If you read this, could you expand on what you wrote with more insight into the Saturn Culture of these tyrannical Elites and how the astrology will take them down…..and they most likely already know this because they follow it as much as us “norms” follow it? Thank you!

littlewing
Reply to  Jane West

All elites throughout history have used astrology because it works.
I have been looking at the Saturn/Pluto conjunction for decades. I predicted world war, and that is what this is. It is just irregular warfare, mostly psychological warfare. Capricorn and Saturn rules the father in personal astrology. So the government as well, the father of the nation. One he was removed, two the father has turned against you. And because 22* of Capricorn where the conjunction took place it is right on the south nodes of both Saturn and Pluto. Most people who study astrology don’t even know there are nodes of planets.
Very few nations survive the natal Pluto return. Pluto is transform or die. England transformed and became stronger at their Pluto return at the Elizabethan era.
Feb 22 is the first hit on the return. Kamala Harris has “lights out” transit of Pluto square to Sun and Moon. Also Michelle Obama has it conjunct her Sun, the man in her life.
Saturn rules the jewish people. The black cube.

Jane West
Reply to  littlewing

Thank you for replying. This subject fascinates me as I watch the astrology play out to perfection. Based on what you’ve written here, what will it take for the U.S. to not be consumed in a Plutonian destruction, starting by February 2022? I did not know about Harris’ “lights out” transit. Is that literally “lights out”? Is the Michelle Obama conjunction affecting her personally or “her man”? I’m very aware of “The Black Cube” and how it has been used in advertising and architecture worldwide as a quiet/secret nod to those who are aware. Anything more you’d like to add, I’d love to read. Your take is unique as most astrologers I read or know lean Left and, therefore, infuse their predictions with that false POV.

littlewing
Reply to  Jane West

When I look at Kamala’s chart Saturn rules her 8th house and Pluto her 6th house. Gone.
Michelle Obama lots of mars there. It’s very dramatic.
I don’t do Barry because I know he wasn’t born in Leo.
He is liquid Obama God of all things, hell they even called him a light-worker.
I found a birthdate for him a few yrs earlier which was Scorpio Sun with Pisces rising. And THAT fits.
What is going to happen it is is political, that’s all I want to say about that.
You know what I mean.
The country as it is will fall and transform without them.
Also Saturn rules Democrats, can’t you just see it with orders, lockdown etc.
Republicans are ruled by Jupiter, religion, expansion, law, optimism.
I grew up in California, San Fran so I know these cretins and they are the worst people in the world.
I predicted the Dem party would be destroyed on election day.
I wasn’t wrong, they lost and they stole it and showed their true colors since.
They have zero credibility now, lost the right to govern.

littlewing
Reply to  littlewing

Ops I made an error on Barry March 7, 1960. Sun in Pisces, Moon Cancer, Neptune Scorpio for the Grand water trine, unknown rising so I use sunrise chart.
You know the AC will be a Pisces posing as God. He is still in my clearing house. My husband always says “he is the AC, nobody else fits the profile.”

littlewing
Reply to  littlewing

Mars/Venus conjunct Aquarius/square to Neptune Scorpio/opposed to Uranus Leo.
For the hinky sexual stuff

Jane West
Reply to  littlewing

Fascinating stuff here, littlewing. Barry is having a blowout “birthday” party on August 4th with 475 of his closest friends and 200 staff to serve their every fetish, I suppose. Would be intriguing to know the astro placements for Martha’s Vineyard on that date. Biden’s fate is sealed I’m sure, as is Kamala’s. The whole thing feels precarious to me.

littlewing
Reply to  Jane West

Once he said near this August birthdate when asked “How old am it?” because they found those Nordyke twins birth cert and tagged onto it because they are armatures at creating a altered certificate. This one shows birth in Lamu, Kenya. I found it as a fluke but it rings so true, it was an actual birth cert.
You are very nice, most people I meet online are mean since 1997…lol.
I am very reclusive since childhood but I am very intuitive. Things just come to me and are always right. I had the best astrology teacher in the world. He said “You are a beautiful person and the reluctant guru.” Yeah I don’t even have a website. I don’t want to be known.
Thanks for being nice.
The audits are the key to them being removed forever.

littlewing
Reply to  littlewing

I don’t do personal charts. I quit that 40 yrs ago. I only do big picture stuff. Things that matter to billions of people.
I am extremely sensitive and won’t get into other peoples issues because I just can’t.
There is nothing to this fake birthday bash, it is just elitist stuff.
Hang on, going to be a rough dangerous ride but we win in the end.

littlewing
Reply to  littlewing

Obama has the magician chart with a yod Sun/Saturn/Uranus.
But so do I and it’s bigger right on the angles with boomerang also on the angle.
I have a chart that can do magic but I refuse that.
It is so exact and so powerful involving also the chart ruler.
He ain’t nothin compared to me. He is a loser and he will lose.

Jane West
Reply to  littlewing

I always wondered about what his chart would look like with the proper country and how that chart would reflect his true self. I never thought that he wasn’t a Leo as he sure struts like one. I know God wins in the end and this darkness will eventually collapse upon itself, the question is how far out do we have to go to begin to see that better reality? 2024? Further? Not sure how much more upheaval this country or parts of Europe can withstand before massive chaos erupts. And if the gene therapy truly backfires this Fall and Winter, and we see mass casualties, then what? I’m exhausted from this constant onslaught on our collective psyches. Not sure how much more of this the average citizen can take.

littlewing
Reply to  Jane West

We can’t take anymore, but then again that was part of plan to soften up the base.

john wilson
4 months ago

And I hope it ends the same way, and then it imports to the USA and we do it too!

Cristian Murray
4 months ago

There is so much more to the French revolution…. how about the freemason and the Cabal’s desires to abolish the monarchy, so that they could easily elect compromised leaders who can be easily controlled and manipulated from behind the scenes. A perfect example is the puppet that Macron is today.

doobie1057
4 months ago

The French were the first one to start executing people for their political beliefs

Figaro
4 months ago

So much for Le Petit Salop.

James Ron Kennedy
4 months ago

God Bless “the Rebel South” we shall rise again and take any Red State or Red County that wants to join the secession from the neo-Marxist Deep State.

Lilo
4 months ago

its all so sick. most peasants, me included, just want to live our small little lives with comfort, some semblance of choices, and maybe, if we’re lucky, a little dignity. is that too much now?

JoeBlo
4 months ago

The globalist psychopaths will have no problem mowing them down in the streets.

wayne frazier

cake for all

Jeff Mason
4 months ago

The issue is a ruling elite completely out of touch with the people – just like in America. If you don’t believe me, ask yourself how multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi who has lived a life of privilege from birth can in any way relate to an oil field worker in Texas, an autoworker in Detroit or a farmer in Iowa. The same goes for the moneyed elite of the Republican Party as well. This vaccine passport nonsense is just another way to exclude the peasants from polite society. This is the modern equivalent of ‘no blacks at the lunch counter’ or ‘no Jews in the country club.’ They are disguising it as a health issue but why the push to give a vaccine to people who don’t want it (endangering only themselves and other refuseniks) when it apparently doesn’t work that well against Delta (hence the masks for the vaccinated) which is a variant, while more contagious, is much less virulent? I’m vaccinated but I defend the right of others to refuse it and they should not be punished for that decision. It is NOT a public health issue it’s a freedom issue.

exordis
4 months ago

Surely somewhere in a French museum or maybe warehoused in an old prison there is a guillotine that could be dragged out of retirement and put to good use on France’s current elites.

LIly
4 months ago

Until the French people arm themselves, they will still be oppressed by their overlords.

Philip
4 months ago

This needs to happen here in United States but we’re bunch of wusses. We let the elites take over this country. Big tech Control what we say and what we see and our federal government is no better it’s time that The elites pay with her heads.

Zackary Trainor
4 months ago

As I thought at the time, the French should have voted for Marine Le Pen.

tim

you got that right

Tannhauser
4 months ago

Critical Vax Theory is real!!!

Bill
4 months ago

1789? Really 1789. Seems like I remember another great Liberty movement/revolution that took place about that time frame.

And there’s another Liberty movement stirring in America right now.

wesley Bruce
4 months ago

It should be remembered that the French Revolution was at a stand still until the government ordered an army from Marseilles to march on the Paris mob. On the way they saw the poverty in the country, the lack of food on the way. Infiltrators in the ranks worked on the troops and that army switched sides on arrival in Paris. It was game over for the monarchy. The same happened in Russia in 1917, and 1991. The peasants and workers may start revolutions but troops and academics win it.

Eric Vahlbusch
4 months ago

Urgent message to US Patriots. Take a cue from our brothers and sisters in France. LFG.

The DS would do well to consider this: France is a non 2A country. Pitchforks are still the order of the day. And yet, their courage is on full display.

Not a threat. Just reality. LFG.

A Call for Honesty
4 months ago

“If you can keep your head when all about you
   Are losing theirs and blaming it on you . . .”
🙂

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies.

Okay