George Tanios, the West Virginia man who faced up to 60 years in prison for his actions on January the 6th, can finally breathe easy after the maniacal D.C. branch of the vindictive Department of Justice finally dropped all assault and felony charges against him after crack reporting by Revolver and others debunked the federal government’s Brian Sicknick narrative.

July Kelly from American Greatness has the details:

Federal prosecutors today dropped felony assault charges against one of two men accused of attacking Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick on January 6, 2021. George Tanios of West Virginia was arrested in March 2021 and charged with numerous felonies including assault on federal officers with a dangerous or deadly weapon and obstruction of an official proceeding.

In an superseding indictment filed Wednesday morning by the office of Matthew Graves, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia handling all January 6 prosecutions, Tanios now faces two misdemeanor counts: entering or remaining on restricted grounds and disorderly conduct.

Tanios and Julian Khater, his co-defendant in the alleged attack, have been portrayed by Joe Biden’s Justice Department and the national news media as the Trump supporters responsible for the death of Sicknick on January 7, 2021. After the New York Times in February 2021 retracted its initial account of what happened to Sicknick—that he was bludgeoned to death by Trump “loyalists” using a fire extinguisher—the media then suggested Sicknick died after suffering an allergic reaction to chemical spray. (Khater remains accused of using pepper spray against a line of officers, including Sicknick, outside that afternoon.)

In April 2021, the D.C. Medical Examiner ruled Sicknick died of natural causes and suffered no internal or external injuries during the Capitol protest.

[American Greatness]

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Read her full report, which has a lot more details.

Revolver busted wide open the phony Brian Sicnick narrative way back on February 9, 2021 in a piece entitled, MAGA Blood Libel: Why Are They Hiding The Medical Report?

From Revolver:

Last week, CNN was tactically baffled by a simple question that grows stranger by the day: Why are investigators struggling to build a murder case in the death of US Capitol Police Officer Sicknick?

The stakes are high: Officer Sicknick’s death is the only purported death by a largely tourist crowd that was let into the building by police, stayed inside the velvet ropes, seemed at least partly there out of confusion, for social media clout, or just for the memes, and that even the New York Times conceded caused limited property damage.

That’s a far cry from murder. Yet MAGA is being blood libeled with a felony murder charge in the court of public opinion and at Donald Trump’s impeachment, while potentially exculpatory evidence is silenced or sealed. As the Washington Uniparty mulls domestic terror laws over a MAGA Bloodbath, it increasingly looks like MAGA may have been Bloodbathed. Time is of the essence for the Feds to release all evidence, damn the guilty, or the clear the MAGA movement of these serious allegations.

So why are the Feds hiding the medical report?

Read the rest here…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

In our follow-up piece, “Capitol Mystery: Who’s Blocking the Evidence?”, we further developed the attack on the phony New York Times and the establishment’s Sicknick murder narrative:

Since Part 1 of this investigation, the New York Times has been forced to backpedal on their insane and mendacious claim that Officer Sicknick was murdered by a fire extinguisher-wielding MAGA mob.

Fox News said they corrected their report. Zerohedge said they retracted it. In truth, what they did was much more cowardly, deceptive, and unethically on brand for the New York Times. They kept their screaming headline but pinned a qualifier that “new information has emerged” that “questions the initial cause of his death.”

It’s a rhetorical trick that allows Official Doctrine to permanently sustain a publicly known lie, without ever having to concede a problematic turn in doctrinal direction.

How long can such logic be sustained? We laugh, but it took the Church 352 years (1633-1992) after Galileo’s trial to officially admit the earth revolves around the sun.

Let’s see how long it takes the New York Times.

Aftermath

In this critical aftermath period, consequences continue to mount for failing to correct an obviously false record. But the so-called “Paper of Record” made its craven “update” only after two Presidential impeachment trials, both of which cited the New York Times’s false report, had already ended.

The latest from Officer Sicknick’s family is a quote in this week’s Daily Mail: “He wasn’t hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure… We’d love to know what happened.”

It is now more than a month and a half since the highest profile casualty of the highest profile event in the world. Just two days ago, the U.S. Senate held a nearly four-hour investigation hearing. While the charge of “murder” hangs heavy in the air, you’d think the U.S. Senate would be a bit more curious than Revolver News to obtain the autopsy results, coroner’s report, you know, literally anything, in time for these hearings. But without even an official cause of death, Senators still waxed definitively on Officer Sicknick’s death “from injuries sustained at the Capitol.”

Read the rest here…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

From there, Revolver busted wide open the outrageous indictment of George Tanios and Julian Khater in a piece entitled, “Capitol Mystery: New Evidence Likely Clears MAGA of ‘Murder’ Charge”.

This one goes into extensive detail in analyzing the video evidence from that fateful day:

Within hours of Revolver’s analysis yesterday, an important new leak of unofficial information was circulated by The New York Times concerning Officer Brian Sicknick’s death.

On the one hand, the American public should be encouraged to receive long-awaited word on a high priority case in which it has has taken longer for the authorities to locate a suspect than it has for them to find and charge more than 300 criminal defendants. For reference, only 800 people entered the Capitol that day, and files have been opened on 540 suspects. The set of “unidentified assailants” belongs to an ever-shrinking universe indeed.

On the other hand, as discussed below, these revelations raise as many questions as they provide answers.

Assuming their veracity, however, these revelations fully vindicate MAGA of the original “Blood Libel” murder charge that antagonists have sought for seven straight weeks to pin on the tens of millions of supporters of the 45th President, which sins would pass down the generations and history books concerning the events of 1/6.

Read the rest here…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Revolver was soon vindicated as the establishment press and their lackeys quickly backpedaled on the MAGA fire extinguisher murder narrative.

This next one was a biggie.

In a piece entitled, “January 6 Narrative Collapse: Assault Charges Spell Problems for DOJ, FBI in Officer Sicknick Case”, Revolver punished the New York Times and the establishment press for backpedaling on their fire extinguisher murder hoax, and further picked apart both their new replacement narrative and the federal government’s indictment of Tanios and Khater:

A major development broke this week in the Federal investigation into what exactly caused the death of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

The below headline from Salon captures what was supposed to have happened:

But providing “clarity” into Sicknick’s death was approximately the opposite of what transpired.

Here’s what we know:

Two men, Julian Khater and George Tanios, have been charged with nine criminal counts for actions taken on January 6th just outside the steps of the U.S. Capitol building. The most serious offense appears to be assault on an officer with a dangerous weapon, arising from Khater’s alleged use of Tanios’s chemical spray to tag Officer Sicknick and two other officers in the face.

Everyone from Fox News to  The Daily Caller to TMZ to World Socialist Website to Baltimore Jewish Life to the January 6th Wikipedia entry reported the charge as assault with a “deadly weapon”…

The Justice Department ‘s own presumably authoritative website press release stipulates only the charge of assault with a “dangerous weapon”…

In ordinary circumstances, this distinction would be meaningless, since at the legal level, “dangerous” and “deadly” are effectively the same thing on a weapons charge.

But at the narrative level, it means everything. The question of whether the events of January 6th were only “dangerous” versus actually “deadly” is effectively the dividing line between “a situation getting out of line” and “domestic terrorism.”

After Revolver News and other outlets debunked the initial fire extinguisher hoax, The Narrative transitioned from “murdered by MAGA” to “died from injuries caused by MAGA.”

But “died from injuries” is not what the DOJ is alleging. In fact, they strictly and studiously avoid that allegation altogether.

If the FBI and DOJ believed (or thought they could later prove) that Khater’s act of spraying Sicknick contributed to his death, there are any number of charges the DOJ should have filed instead. Those include manslaughter (unintentional murder resulting from extremely reckless disregard for human life) or perhaps negligent homicide (unintentional murder as a result of gross negligence). Even within assault categories, the DOJ appears to be pursuing simple assault (the least serious form, which usually involves minor injury or a limited threat of violence), rather than aggravated assault (a far graver charge, related to assaults concerning serious bodily harm).

So what we have instead is a simple assault case that is marketed as a murder, with stacking charges tantamount to mass murder, and possibly a murder case upside (see below), but no murder actually alleged — at least not yet.

Tanios is facing 60 years in prison, which is considerably more time than for typical first degree murder, despite the fact that Tanios not only did not spray Sicknick (it was Khater who allegedly did so), but the criminal complaint does not allege he even entered the U.S. Capitol building that day. At 39 years of age, if Tanios is found guilty on all counts with no leniency at sentencing, he will leave prison at 99 years old.

Ten weeks after 1/6, there is still no toxicology report, no autopsy results, and no cause of death identified for Officer Sicknick. We are now told that the results of the toxicology report have not been released because they are still incomplete.

But surely, 10 weeks into a process that normally takes 4-6 weeks to finish, the DOJ has at least some internal, preliminary indications of what those toxicology findings are likely to show. It follows that the DOJ is either (1) firewalled from those findings and has filed simple assault charges with the disciplined intent to file superseding murder charges if supported by the toxicology report, or (2) aware that the toxicology report shows no connection between the spray incident and the death, and is deliberately obscuring the court filing langauge and the public’s impression to falsely suggest a Big Reveal will ultimately vindicate their present lack of answers.

Of course, a third, unsightly option remains: that the DOJ is pursuing assault because it does not want to disclose, debate or litigate aspects of the autopsy, toxicology findings or coroner’s report in open court.

Read the rest here, this one was a bombshell…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

In response to Revolver’s detective work, the New York Times quickly released a leaked video purporting to show the exact moment Officer Sicknick was allegedly bear sprayed by MAGA protesters.

Revolver made quick work of this false Times narrative to exonerate George Tanios in a piece entitled, “So-Called ‘Assault Video’ Creates Big Problems for Prosecutors in Sicknick Capitol Riot Death Case”.

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

In the piece, we went frame-by-frame through the leaked video to debunk the lyin’ Times narrative.

If you haven’t seen the videos yet, there’s a good reason why. They’re surprisingly hard to find, unless you’re a paying Times subscriber. Also, given how underwhelming and confusing the actual evidence is, the fact that the clips didn’t exactly go viral is itself an indictment of the Justice Department’s case against Khater and Tanios.

Fortunately, a helpful anon managed to upload the key New York Times clip on YouTube. These are the main 36 seconds around which the entire Sicknick trial will revolve.

The Department of Justice is telling the public that this grainy 360p video is sufficient to justify 60 years in Federal prison for two young men, one of whom is not even accused of using the spray canister at all.

The revelation of the New York Times Sicknick video present three major issues for the FBI and DOJ.

First, from the moment Khater raises a spray canister onward, there is not a single moment in which Khater appears in the same video frame as Officer Sicknick. The below image shows the last time the two appear together in frame.

Full analysis here…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Twenty-seven days after Revolver delivered the truth, the regime media and the Department of Justice had to admit defeat.

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

The regime media admitted that no bear spray was actually deployed in the fake “bombshell” New York Times videos from March 24, and the DOJ had no choice but to concur:

The latest thread to unravel is the entire “bear spray” narrative. This past Tuesday, 27 days after Revolver News first identified using digital forensics that the New York Times had committed fraud about a “bear spray” attack, our Regime Media has finally admitted what our investigative team definitively proved from the start: no bear spray was actually deployed in the fake “bombshell” New York Times videos from March 24…

Washington (CNN) — The Justice Department on Tuesday abandoned the idea that pro-Trump rioters had used bear spray against US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick during the January 6 riot, a major change after implying for weeks that bear spray, not pepper spray, had been deployed.

On April 19, Revolver News was completely vindicated when the DC Medical Examiners report showed zero evidence of chemical ingestion by Officer Sicknick, and no association between a chemical spray and the cause of death — two strokes by ‘natural causes’.

But on March 31, Revolver News had gone even further. We had shown, in excruciating forensic detail, that the so-called “bear spray” wasn’t even there.

The New York Times had literally just drawn a white box around an empty strip of air and said there was bear spray inside it. And CNN and the rest of Regime Media had simply, squawkingly, unthinkingly, amplified the New York Times lie.

Read the rest here…

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

Thanks to Revolver’s detective work, and the work of other like Julie Kelly, George Tanios was freed on bond from the D.C. gulag.

Experience Revolver without ads

Hide ads now

The piece was entitled, “Revolver One Ups New York Times With Accurate Jan 6th Reporting On George Tanios — He’s Now Out on Bond”:

Earlier this week an appeals court overturned the district court’s ruling that 1/6 defendant George Tanios be detained without bond, noting that the D.C. district court “clearly erred” in its assessment that Tanios posed a danger to the community.

The DOJ and FBI have now simply moved their goalposts into an even more unaccountable realm. There is no visual or chemical record of the alleged events in question at all.

While Revolver is glad that Tanios is finally allowed out on bond, the charges filed against him remain unspeakably absurd and unconscionably unjust. He faces 60 years in prison for saying “no, no, not yet” when his friend reached into his bag to grab bear spray. And it turns out Officer Sicknick wasn’t even sprayed with bear spray, and there is no evidence whatsoever of Khater using any spray of any kind.

Apart from the utter injustice of Tanios’ detention and indictment, the above analysis ought to remove any doubt as to the acuteness and accuracy of Revolver News’ investigative capacity. There’s a reason the Regime Media and its allies in the Biden Administration would do anything to stop our reporting, in particular our ongoing investigation into possible Federal foreknowledge and involvement in the 1/6 operation.

Read the rest…

Now that Tanios only faces two minor misdemeanor charges, he can finally plead guilty and move on with his life.

But justice is not completely done here. Julian Khater is still being held in the D.C. gulag, awaiting a trial where the D.C. establishment will try to pin Brian Sicknick’s seizure death on him. His attorney is currently trying to negotiate a better plea deal.

What happens next is anyone’s guess.

In the meantime, we’ll keep digging into and bringing you the truth of what really happened on January 6th. Stay tuned…